Young Directions is our Steering group and is made up of young carers and young adult carers who want to influence what we do and help us raise awareness of the issues they face.
At Carers’ Resource we know it is really important that young people have a voice, influence and can share their stories if they want to. The more people know and understand about being a young carer the better!
Young Directions members can
- influence our trips and activity plans
- help us interview possible team members
- tell their stories to help us raise awareness
- come to events and talk to teachers or other professionals about being a young carer
- help us develop new services
If you want to know more about Young Directions and/or how to join please click here to contact the young carer team