Without your help and support, Carers’ Resource would not be able to continue providing our high quality services to carers and other vulnerable people we work with.
Although many of our services are funded by local authorities and NHS organisations, lots of the support we offer carers is not directly funded.
Your donations enable us to run carer support groups, fund trips and visits for both young carers and adults, and in some cases fund staff salaries.
One in eight of us is a carer – it is a stage in life that most of us undergo. Your support is vital.
Make a donation:
You can donate to Carers’ Resource online here. We use Enthuse to handle online donations.
What your donation means:
- £60 – We support local young carers aged 7 – 18. Your donation can provide a break from caring during the school holidays or one-to-one mentoring, which can make such a difference.
- £25 – Exhausted, worried and isolated, carers can be feeling any of these. Your donation means we can provide one-to-one support to carers when they need it most
- £15 – Makes Christmas special for a young carer by providing a treat.
- £12 – Keeps 5 isolated carers in touch with us for one year via our newsletter, Choices.
You can also pay by cheque. Please make cheques payable to: Carers’ Resource (if your donation is for Young Carers please write this on the back). Send your cheque to: Fundraising, Carers’ Resource, Unit 3, Grove Park Court, Grove Park Terrace, Harrogate HG1 4DP.
Please include your name, contact number, email address and postal address details so that we can thank you for your support. Thank you!
Donations in memory and legacies:
You might also wish to support us by:
- Contributing the collection from a funeral. Donations at funerals are a special tribute to the memory of a loved one and really make a difference to us.
- Leaving a legacy in your will. After you’ve taken care of the people you love in your will, a gift to Carers’ Resource is a positive way of making sure carers are cared for in the future.
- Giving a gift in memory of a loved one. Special dates, such as birthdays and anniversaries, that remind us of loved ones who have died are often events we wish to mark in some way.
If you would like to discuss any of these options then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org