Welcome to Carers' Resource
A carer is someone who, without payment, provides help and support to a friend, neighbour or relative who could not manage otherwise because of frailty, illness or disability. They may even be juggling paid work with caring responsibilities at home. Carers have a tough job – it can mean unrelenting pressure, little chance to relax and a lot of worry. The system is complicated, and the issue is hidden.
Carers’ Resource provides support for carers, no matter what their age, race, religion or needs. Follow the links to discover what support we can offer you as a carer, or as someone who might work with carers.
We deliver services in Bradford, Craven, Harrogate and Selby Districts.
Find your local Carers' Resource
15 Park View Court, St Paul’s Road, Shipley BD18 3DZ [Google maps]
☎ 01274 449660
11 North Park Road, Harrogate HG1 5PD [Google maps]
☎ Tel 01423 500555
Ronaldsway House, 36 Brook Street, Skipton BD23 1PP [Google maps]
☎ Tel 01756 700888
Upcoming Events »
- CReate Computer Club, Harrogate 25, June 2018 10:00 am
- Bradford Epilepsy Support Team (BEST) 25, June 2018 1:00 pm
- Bentham Lunch Group 26, June 2018 12:00 pm
- New Beginnings 27, June 2018 10:00 am
- Harrogate Outings Group 27, June 2018 2:00 pm
- Supper Club, Harrogate 27, June 2018 6:15 pm
- Carers' Drop-in, Ripon 28, June 2018 10:00 am
- Men's Group, Skipton 28, June 2018 10:30 am
- Wellbeing Cafe, Harrogate 28, June 2018 1:00 pm
- Knit Together 28, June 2018 2:00 pm
- Place of Welcome, Thornton 28, June 2018 2:00 pm
Please contact us if you would like more information on these events.