Welcome to Carers' Resource
A carer is someone who, without payment, provides help and support to a friend, neighbour or relative who could not manage otherwise because of frailty, illness or disability. They may even be juggling paid work with caring responsibilities at home. Carers have a tough job – it can mean unrelenting pressure, little chance to relax and a lot of worry. The system is complicated, and the issue is hidden.
Carers’ Resource provides support for carers, no matter what their age, race, religion or needs. Follow the links to discover what support we can offer you as a carer, or as someone who might work with carers.
We deliver services in Bradford, Craven, Harrogate and Selby Districts.
Find your local Carers' Resource
15 Park View Court, St Paul’s Road, Shipley BD18 3DZ [Google maps]
☎ 01274 449660
11 North Park Road, Harrogate HG1 5PD [Google maps]
☎ Tel 01423 500555
Ronaldsway House, 36 Brook Street, Skipton BD23 1PP [Google maps]
☎ Tel 01756 700888
- We’ve secured the young carer contract for Bradford District! January 10, 2019
- Christmas opening times December 19, 2018
- Carer breaks survey 2018 December 10, 2018
- Choices Issue 105 – December 2018 out now! November 26, 2018
- Care@Carers’Resource win award at Great British Care Awards November 20, 2018
- Care Support Workers – Harrogate – Skipton -Bradford Closing date: January 30, 2019
Upcoming Events »
- Afternoon Tea/Coffee, Wetherby 21, January 2019 2:00 pm
- New Beginnings 23, January 2019 10:00 am
- Wellbeing Programme 23, January 2019 10:00 am
- Harrogate Outings Group 23, January 2019 2:00 pm
- Supper Club, Harrogate 23, January 2019 6:15 pm
- Carers' Drop-in, Ripon 24, January 2019 10:00 am
- Knit Together, Shipley 24, January 2019 2:00 pm
Please contact us if you would like more information on these events.