Welcome to Carers' Resource
A carer is someone who, without payment, provides help and support to a friend, neighbour or relative who could not manage otherwise because of frailty, illness or disability. They may even be juggling paid work with caring responsibilities at home. Carers have a tough job – it can mean unrelenting pressure, little chance to relax and a lot of worry. The system is complicated, and the issue is hidden.
Carers’ Resource provides support for carers, no matter what their age, race, religion or needs. Follow the links to discover what support we can offer you as a carer, or as someone who might work with carers.
Carers’ Resource News
Find your local Carers' Resource
- Resilience Workshop for Carers, Skipton 22, February 2018 10:00 am
- Worth Connecting, Girlington 22, February 2018 11:00 am
- Worth Connecting, Little Horton 22, February 2018 11:45 am
- Wellbeing Cafe 22, February 2018 1:00 pm
- Knit Together 22, February 2018 2:00 pm
- Worth Connecting, Keighley 23, February 2018 10:00 am
- Worth Connecting, City Centre 23, February 2018 10:30 am
- Clayton Men's Group 23, February 2018 1:30 pm
Please contact us if you would like more information on these events.