Welcome to Carers' Resource
A carer is someone who, without payment, provides help and support to a friend, neighbour or relative who could not manage otherwise because of frailty, illness or disability. They may even be juggling paid work with caring responsibilities at home. Carers have a tough job – it can mean unrelenting pressure, little chance to relax and a lot of worry. The system is complicated, and the issue is hidden.
Carers’ Resource provides support for carers, no matter what their age, race, religion or needs. Follow the links to discover what support we can offer you as a carer, or as someone who might work with carers.
We deliver services in Bradford, Craven, Harrogate and Selby Districts.
Find your local Carers' Resource
15 Park View Court, St Paul’s Road, Shipley BD18 3DZ [Google maps]
☎ 01274 449660
11 North Park Road, Harrogate HG1 5PD [Google maps]
☎ Tel 01423 500555
Ronaldsway House, 36 Brook Street, Skipton BD23 1PP [Google maps]
☎ Tel 01756 700888
- Carers Curry Club October 8, 2018
- Celebrating our volunteers October 8, 2018
- Choices Issue 104 – September 2018 out now! August 22, 2018
- Bradford office not open late on Tuesdays during August August 10, 2018
- The Carers’ Show broadcast on 6 August August 8, 2018
- Trustee Closing date: November 30, 2018
- Home From Hospital Service Co-ordinator York Hospitals and Selby District Closing date: October 24, 2018
Upcoming Events »
- New Beginnings 17, October 2018 10:00 am
- Cedar Court Coffee Morning, Harrogate 17, October 2018 11:00 am
- Shipley Lunch Group 17, October 2018 12:00 pm
- Harrogate Carer Forum 17, October 2018 2:00 pm
- Carers' Drop-in, Ripon 18, October 2018 10:00 am
- Get Together, Ilkley 18, October 2018 10:00 am
- Shipley Carer Forum 18, October 2018 1:30 pm
- Dancing for Wellbeing, Darley 18, October 2018 1:45 pm
- Knit Together, Shipley 18, October 2018 2:00 pm
- Threshfield Lunch Group 19, October 2018 12:00 pm
- Ataxia Self-Help Group, Bradford 20, October 2018 12:00 pm
Please contact us if you would like more information on these events.