Welcome to Carers' Resource
A carer is someone who, without payment, provides help and support to a friend, neighbour or relative who could not manage otherwise because of frailty, illness or disability. They may even be juggling paid work with caring responsibilities at home. Carers have a tough job – it can mean unrelenting pressure, little chance to relax and a lot of worry. The system is complicated, and the issue is hidden.
Carers’ Resource provides support for carers, no matter what their age, race, religion or needs. Follow the links to discover what support we can offer you as a carer, or as someone who might work with carers.
We deliver services in Bradford, Craven, Harrogate and Selby Districts.
Find your local Carers' Resource
15 Park View Court, St Paul’s Road, Shipley BD18 3DZ [Google maps]
☎ 01274 449660
11 North Park Road, Harrogate HG1 5PD [Google maps]
☎ Tel 01423 500555
Ronaldsway House, 36 Brook Street, Skipton BD23 1PP [Google maps]
☎ Tel 01756 700888
- Carer breaks survey 2018 December 10, 2018
- Choices Issue 105 – December 2018 out now! November 26, 2018
- Care@Carers’Resource in regional final of Great British Care Awards November 13, 2018
- Parkrun November 6, 2018
- New to caring sessions November 6, 2018
There are no current vacancies.
For our volunteering opportunities visit this link.
Upcoming Events »
- Boroughbridge Carers' Group 17, December 2018 10:00 am
- Afternoon Tea/Coffee, Wetherby 17, December 2018 2:00 pm
- Bentham Lunch Group 18, December 2018 12:00 pm
- Shipley Book Group 18, December 2018 6:30 pm
- New Beginnings 19, December 2018 10:00 am
- Cedar Court Coffee Morning, Harrogate 19, December 2018 11:00 am
- Shipley Lunch Group 19, December 2018 12:00 pm
- Masham Carers Group 19, December 2018 2:00 pm
- Carers' Drop-in, Ripon 20, December 2018 10:00 am
- Get Together, Ilkley 20, December 2018 10:00 am
- Dancing for Wellbeing, Darley 20, December 2018 1:45 pm
- Knit Together, Shipley 20, December 2018 2:00 pm
Please contact us if you would like more information on these events.