Welcome to Carers' Resource
A carer is someone who, without payment, provides help and support to a friend, neighbour or relative who could not manage otherwise because of frailty, illness or disability. They may even be juggling paid work with caring responsibilities at home. Carers have a tough job – it can mean unrelenting pressure, little chance to relax and a lot of worry. The system is complicated, and the issue is hidden.
Carers’ Resource provides support for carers, no matter what their age, race, religion or needs. Follow the links to discover what support we can offer you as a carer, or as someone who might work with carers.
We deliver services in Bradford, Craven, Harrogate and Selby Districts.
Find your local Carers' Resource
15 Park View Court, St Paul’s Road, Shipley BD18 3DZ [Google maps]
☎ 01274 449660
11 North Park Road, Harrogate HG1 5PD [Google maps]
☎ Tel 01423 500555
Ronaldsway House, 36 Brook Street, Skipton BD23 1PP [Google maps]
☎ Tel 01756 700888
- Choices Issue 105 – December 2018 out now! November 26, 2018
- Care@Carers’Resource in regional final of Great British Care Awards November 13, 2018
- Parkrun November 6, 2018
- New to caring sessions November 6, 2018
- Kayley raises money for carers November 1, 2018
There are no current vacancies.
For our volunteering opportunities visit this link.
Upcoming Events »
- Settle Lunch Group 10, December 2018 12:00 pm
- Time for Me, Steeton 11, December 2018 10:00 am
- Utopia Group 11, December 2018 10:00 am
- Live Well, Care Well, Shipley 11, December 2018 6:15 pm
- New Beginnings 12, December 2018 10:00 am
- Interlude Café Carers Group 12, December 2018 10:30 am
- Blubberhouses Lunch Group 12, December 2018 1:00 pm
- Mindfulness Relaxation, Harrogate 12, December 2018 2:00 pm
- Pateley Bridge Craft Group 12, December 2018 2:00 pm
- Carers' Drop-in, Ripon 13, December 2018 10:00 am
- Parent Carer Coffee and Cake Drop-in, Skipton 13, December 2018 1:15 pm
- Knit Together, Shipley 13, December 2018 2:00 pm
Please contact us if you would like more information on these events.