Serving the people of Bradford, Harrogate, Selby and Craven Districts

The services and support that are available to children with disabilities and their families varies a lot according to where you live.

The best way to find out accurate information is through your local authority’s Local Offer webpages (links below).

We also have a specific helpsheet developed by parents of children with autism, with Top Tips about how to help them cope with anxiety. Many of the tips have also been found useful for any child struggling with anxiety. Download this here: