The Carers’ Resource offers a range of services across all its localities. We can provide individually tailored information to carers, professionals and vulnerable adults, on, for example:
- available support – whether financial, practical or emotional – and how to access it
- hospital admission and discharge processes
- advice on benefits entitlement (where we are able to do so)
- how to plan for the future, using our experience
- how to develop new hobbies and interests
- how to find leisure, learning and employment opportunities
- where you can go to form links with other carers through groups and activities
To find out more about the services we offer follow the menu links on this website or download our latest leaflet.
Use the links above to see how we can help or click contact us to arrange a call back.