Carers can contact us directly, or may be referred by their GP or health professional. Amongst the different services we provide are:
- Help applying for benefits
- Support planning
- Guidance through the health and social care systems
- A comprehensive information pack
- Tailored information on any caring or carer related subject
- Advice on how to apply for a carers assessment
- Information about planning for emergencies
- Opportunities to access coffee mornings, lunch clubs and supper groups
- Access to leisure based classes such as art or aromatherapy
If you have an information enquiry, think that you may be entitled to a carers assessment or would like to find out more about what we do, please contact us.
For information about how Carers’ Resource can help with planning for emergencies please see our Emergency Plans page.
Carers Time Off
Carers in North Yorkshire can use our Carers’ Time Off short break/sitting service to enable carers to have a break from their caring commitments.
For full details download our leaflet: