A brief online survey into parental experiences of choosing a school for a disabled child. They are keen to hear from parents, young people, education practitioners, other professionals, disabled people and their allies, and representatives of the voluntary sector; it will be open until this Friday, 30 November.
Latest News Show +
Latest News Hide -
- Free break for carers posted: Wed 11 September
- Choices Issue 108 – September 2019 out now! posted: Sat 24 August
- Young carers stranded by floods! posted: Wed 31 July
- Bradford District carers’ experience survey posted: Thu 6 June
- Choices Issue 107 – June 2019 out now! posted: Thu 23 May
Browse all our news posts.