The Maternity Partnership is a group of members of the public and health professionals who work together to improve maternity services and facilities across Bradford, Airedale, Wharfedale and Craven.
Each year the Maternity Partnership conduct a series of focus groups throughout the district to understand people’s experience of using maternity services. This helps us to make improvements and identify what is important to people using maternity services.
We want to hear from you about your experiences of maternity care and how you would like maternity services to look in the future.
There are five focus groups being held and you will have an opportunity to talk with midwives and service commissioners to share your experiences. The focus groups are being held at:
- Keighley Healthy Living, 13 Scott Street, Keighley BD21 2JH on 10 May 2016, 1.00pm – 2.00pm
- Sangat Centre, Marlborough Street, Keighley BD21 3HU on 20 April 2016, 1.00pm – 2.00pm
- Ilkley Children Centre, Little Lane, Ilkley LS29 8HZ on 10 May 2016, 9.30am – 10.30am
- Skipton Children Centre, Brougham St. Nursery School, BD23 2ES on 25 April 2016, 10.30am – 11.30am
- Settle Health Centre, Townhead, Settle BD24 9HZ on 5 May 2016, 2.00pm – 3.00pm
If you have any access requirements or would like to see a report from the previous year on community midwifery services, please contact the Maternity Partnership by email: email@example.com