Brew up to raise funds during Carers Week June 11 – 17
We’re raising money to give carers time out.
We’ve produced a fundraising pack that contains:
- Invitations to your Time Out for Tea event – as single invites for email and as a sheet of four to print out
- Time Out for Tea flyer
- A Gift Aid form to make donations worth more
- A Time Out for Tea poster
- Bunting triangles that you can print and cut out
- A Time Out for Tea table sign
Download the Time Out for Tea fundraising pack.
You can also collect a pack from our offices in Harrogate, Skipton or Shipley – in these you will get Taylors tea bags, kindly donated by Bettys and Taylors of Harrogate, to get you started.
Join in at home:
- Invite your friends over for tea and a picnic in the garden and ask them to make a donation
- Bake cupcakes and sell them to family and friends
- Put money in a jar every time you have a brew
- Carry out a personal challenge during Carers Week and ask for sponsorship
- Skip takeaway coffees for a week and donate the money you save
Join in at work:
- Hold a cake stall or coffee morning
- Have bake off competition and auction the winning cake
- Invite colleagues or clients to make donation for their cuppas
- Have a competitive fundraising challenge
- Pay to custard pie your boss (ask them first!)
- Challenge your colleagues to fill a teapot with cash over the week
Tweet your photos with the #toft18 hashtag
How to donate
Send us your donation by Friday July 27
Click here to donate online via Charity Checkout.
By post send your cheque made payable to Carers’ Resource to 11 North Park Road, Harrogate, HG1 5PD
Text TOFT18£10 (or any other amount) to 70070
Don’t worry if you can’t hold your event or fundraise for us during Carers Week, we welcome donations at any time.