The Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service is the highest award given to local volunteer groups across the UK to recognise outstanding work done in their own communities. It was created in 2002 to celebrate the anniversary of the Queen’s coronation. It is the MBE for volunteer groups.
Latest News Show +
Latest News Hide -
- Free break for carers posted: Wed 11 September
- Choices Issue 108 – September 2019 out now! posted: Sat 24 August
- Young carers stranded by floods! posted: Wed 31 July
- Bradford District carers’ experience survey posted: Thu 6 June
- Choices Issue 107 – June 2019 out now! posted: Thu 23 May
Browse all our news posts.
Current Vacancies Show +
Current Vacancies Hide -
- Home from Hospital Coordinator – Hambleton/Richmondshire closing date: Wed 23 October
- Care Support Workers – Harrogate District closing date: Tue 15 October
- Home From Hospital Coordinator – Craven closing date: Tue 15 October