Carers’ Resource is pleased to be a delivery partner for the Action Towards Inclusion project through its CReate team. This £7m programme is a three year project funded by the Big Lottery and the European Social Fund for the York, North Yorkshire and East Riding LEP area. The programme offers flexible support to help adults overcome physical, psychological, financial and skills-related barriers and progress towards employment, training, education and job-search, whilst at the same time helping to combat a range of social issues including poverty and social exclusion. Please visit the CReate page for more information on how we can help you.
Latest News Show +
Latest News Hide -
- Free break for carers posted: Wed 11 September
- Choices Issue 108 – September 2019 out now! posted: Sat 24 August
- Young carers stranded by floods! posted: Wed 31 July
- Bradford District carers’ experience survey posted: Thu 6 June
- Choices Issue 107 – June 2019 out now! posted: Thu 23 May
Browse all our news posts.