Carers’ Resource is pleased to be a delivery partner for the Action Towards Inclusion project through its CReate team. This £7m programme is a three year project funded by the Big Lottery and the European Social Fund for the York, North Yorkshire and East Riding LEP area. The programme offers flexible support to help adults overcome physical, psychological, financial and skills-related barriers and progress towards employment, training, education and job-search, whilst at the same time helping to combat a range of social issues including poverty and social exclusion. Please visit the CReate page for more information on how we can help you.
Latest News Show +
Latest News Hide -
Current Vacancies Show +
Current Vacancies Hide -
- Volunteer Coordinator – Bradford/Craven closing date: Thu 11 April
- Young Carer Worker – Bradford District closing date: Tue 9 April
- Community Fundraiser – Bradford closing date: Tue 2 April
- Local Carer Worker – Bradford- Several Districts and Posts closing date: Tue 2 April
- Carer Group Development worker – Bradford closing date: Tue 26 March
Factsheets Show +
Factsheets Hide -
These are five randomly chosen factsheets. Browse our full set of factsheets.