Serving the people of Bradford, Harrogate, Selby and Craven Districts

If you would like to contact Carers’ Resource with an enquiry, referral or need further information, please complete the appropriate form linked below.

Professional referrals

Professionals working with adult carers or other vulnerable adults that we support can submit a referral form here.

If you wish to refer a young carer, please ensure you have consent from the parent or guardian and then complete a young carer referral form here. If you only have limited details about the young carer but you do have consent to contact us, please complete the provisional support request form and we will contact the family directly to discuss whether they wish to self-refer.

Professionals who would like to refer to our Bradford Home from Hospital services, Supported Discharge or Carer Navigator teams, can submit a referral form here.

For referrals to our North Yorkshire Home from Hospital service please submit a  referral form here.

Subscribe to our mailings

To receive Choices, our quarterly newsletter, or our other occasional mailings please complete this form.

Other enquiries

For all other enquiries please view our contact page.