This report presents key findings on Carer Friendly Communities through five themes of community, health, employment, education and older carers. The research was part of Carers UK annual state of caring survey. It gives many examples of good practice and shows positive benefits to carers when they are understood and supported by their local community. However many reported that they did not feel understood and identified a negative effect that caring had on their own health, wellbeing, finances and relationships.
Latest News Show +
Latest News Hide -
- Free break for carers posted: Wed 11 September
- Choices Issue 108 – September 2019 out now! posted: Sat 24 August
- Young carers stranded by floods! posted: Wed 31 July
- Bradford District carers’ experience survey posted: Thu 6 June
- Choices Issue 107 – June 2019 out now! posted: Thu 23 May
Browse all our news posts.
Current Vacancies Show +
Current Vacancies Hide -
- Care@ Personal Assistants-Weekend Work closing date: Fri 1 November
- Home from Hospital Coordinator – Hambleton/Richmondshire closing date: Wed 23 October