We have organised a training conference for staff, volunteers and carers to share skills, knowledge and ideas. There will be a selection of workshops, some groups discussions, some carers’ stories and a feedback session with the trustees of Carers’ Resource—and of course lunch! The event is taking place 9:30am – 4:00pm on Thursday 23 June in Harrogate.
We are keen for any carers interested in this to come along and offer a different and valuable perspective. Please contact us if you want to come. We need to know by next Tuesday 14 June – sorry for the short notice!
We appreciate that it may be difficult to come for a whole day and that transport to Harrogate could be an issue. But if you want to be involved get in touch and we’ll see what we can do.
A list of the workshops follows – you can choose one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
- Equality Together Gadget Roadshow
- Funding applications and bid writing
- Hello, can you hear me, mother?
- Young Carers
- No second chance
- Carers’ Resource – Brand and Identity
- Development Plans: What now?
- “Rally Round – innovative carer support online”
- Who Wants to be a Millionaire?
- “Do you want to learn how to inspire and support volunteers?”
- Developing resilience
- Working in Partnership