UK pension law is changing and employers will have to enrol eligible workers into a pension scheme. However, if you employ a personal assistant for a small number of hours, it is unlikely that you will have to pay any more than you already are doing. The Pay and Employment Rights Service has published a useful summary of the changes on their blog – click here for more information.
Latest News Show +
Latest News Hide -
- Free break for carers posted: Wed 11 September
- Choices Issue 108 – September 2019 out now! posted: Sat 24 August
- Young carers stranded by floods! posted: Wed 31 July
- Bradford District carers’ experience survey posted: Thu 6 June
- Choices Issue 107 – June 2019 out now! posted: Thu 23 May
Browse all our news posts.