We’re holding a Professional Open Day for colleagues working in Bradford, Airedale, Wharfedale and Craven.
On: Tuesday, 13 September, 10am – noon.
We will give colleagues who support carers a flavour of what we offer, including:
- Integrated Carers’ Service
- Carer support, planning for emergencies, information
- CReate – information, advice and guidance on a wide range of learning and employment-related topics
- Home from Hospital
- Winter Warmth and Self Care support for vulnerable clients
- Rally Round – free online support network. Come and see a demo and help others set one up.
Refreshments available. No need to book.
Call in at Carers’ Resource, Unit 15 Park View Court, Shipley, BD18 3DZ
Parking at ASDA or car park in St Paul’s Road.