If you have had responsibility for caring for someone and that commitment has now ended, you may feel that you would like to find some other activities to fill your time and the opportunity to meet new people. Craven Volunteer Centre is offering a short session entitled “An Introduction to Volunteering” specifically for ex-carers on Monday 12th October from 10am – 12 noon at the Soroptimist Rooms, 28 Otley Street, Skipton, BD23 1EW. Come and meet others in a similar situation, find out about the options open to you and what to expect from a volunteering role. To book your free place, please contact Craven Volunteer Centre on 01756 701648 or email email@example.com.
Latest News Show +
Latest News Hide -
- Free break for carers posted: Wed 11 September
- Choices Issue 108 – September 2019 out now! posted: Sat 24 August
- Young carers stranded by floods! posted: Wed 31 July
- Bradford District carers’ experience survey posted: Thu 6 June
- Choices Issue 107 – June 2019 out now! posted: Thu 23 May
Browse all our news posts.