Carers Week is June 11-18 and we’ve got LOADS planned: information stands, relaxation classes, Dementia Friendly training, afternoon teas, craft sessions and more, culminating in a big event with the University of Bradford at which we’ll launch our impact report, highlighting our work with carers in the past year. For full details of all the fun see the link – and make sure you pass it on!
Latest News Show +
Latest News Hide -
- Free break for carers posted: Wed 11 September
- Choices Issue 108 – September 2019 out now! posted: Sat 24 August
- Young carers stranded by floods! posted: Wed 31 July
- Bradford District carers’ experience survey posted: Thu 6 June
- Choices Issue 107 – June 2019 out now! posted: Thu 23 May
Browse all our news posts.
Current Vacancies Show +
Current Vacancies Hide -
- Care@ Personal Assistants-Weekend Work closing date: Fri 1 November
- Home from Hospital Coordinator – Hambleton/Richmondshire closing date: Wed 23 October