The 16-19 Bursary Fund is a discretionary scheme provided by the Government to help those aged 16 to 19 with education or training costs. The Carers Trust is calling for young carers to be given specific recognition within the scheme and asking them and others to contact their MPs to back the call. They have provided a campaign pack and template letter. See the Carers Trust web page for more detail.
Latest News Show +
Latest News Hide -
- Free break for carers posted: Wed 11 September
- Choices Issue 108 – September 2019 out now! posted: Sat 24 August
- Young carers stranded by floods! posted: Wed 31 July
- Bradford District carers’ experience survey posted: Thu 6 June
- Choices Issue 107 – June 2019 out now! posted: Thu 23 May
Browse all our news posts.