Job title: Intern, Engagement Team Bradford
Salary: £15,257 (for 37 hours)
Hours: 24 hours per week
We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to build on their skills working in a dynamic charity and gain paid work experience.
We need someone to support our engagement team to organise and run events and produce sparkling graphic and video content for our online and print products. In return you will learn new skills from communications experts and put together a portfolio of experience to help you get your next dream job.
We are looking for:
- Previous experience of Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud or similar software, particularly to design graphics
- Someone who is quick to learn.
- Experience of organising, or supporting to organise, an event.
What we can offer you:
- Support to develop your skills and portfolio.
- Training in video editing.
- Flexibility to use your creativity across departments and projects.
Applications are welcome from anyone with a relevant degree. Students with relevant A-levels may be considered if they have previous experience in the field.
For an informal discussion contact Caroline Firth on 01274 449660
Closing date: Noon on Tuesday 30 July 2019