Home from Hospital Coordinator – Harrogate DistrictSalary: £22,696 (FTE) Hours: Up to 37 hours - full and part time roles available Closing Date: Wednesday 17 August 2022
Salary: £22,696 (FTE)
Hours: Up to 37 hours - full and part time roles available
Full and Part Time roles available.
You will be joining our experienced team working with people being discharged from hospital, supporting them to maintain their independence (no personal care). You will have experience of working with people from diverse communities in their own homes.
You will be confident in working flexibly and independently in the community. Ideally with an understanding of the issues that can arise post-discharge, you will have:
• Experience in assessing client needs and support planning
• Experience in supporting people in their own homes
• Experience of and confidence in liaising with hospital staff and community health & social care teams
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Experience proactively establishing referral pathways and promoting a service
For informal discussion contact Laura Ives on 07590 877 904
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 17th August 2022
Interviews will take place on Thursday 1st September 2022 at our Harrogate office
Carers’ Resource is an equal opportunities employer. Reg. charity no.1049278
Closing date: Noon on Wednesday 17 August 2022