Carers' Resource is the local, specialist carers' centre for the Bradford and Airedale, Harrogate and Ripon, and Craven districts of Yorkshire.

Look out for our brand new website, coming summer 2022!

When things go wrong

Last changed: Friday 27 May, 2022

Areas: General

Extract of PDF text: Company registered in England No 3054273. Registered Office: 11 North Park Road, Harrogate. HG1 5PD 1 COMP 09.21 When things go wrong… Making a complaint about health or social care services When things go wrong, you have the right to raise a concern, comment or make a complaint. You may…

Download this factsheet [PDF]