Date and Time
Wednesday, 3 March 202110:00 am - 1:00 pm
A free 6 week wellbeing and working online course for carers
- Week 1: Express Yourself – Who am I? My confidence, myself
- Week 2: My Potential – My skills, my goals and action planning
- Week 3: My Targets – Building skills, learning, my motivation
- Week 4: What I Need to Know – My support, meet the employer
- Week 5: My Future – Just the job, CVs, interviews, mindfulness
- Week 6: My Journey – Where am I now and where next?
Wednesday 24 February and 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 March 2021
10am–1pm, online – further details and link will be sent when you register
Confidence | Goal planning | Job search | Meet carers and employers | Caring and working
To book a place
To book a place, please email email@example.com or call 01274 449660.
ESF Community Grants
The Carers Progress course is funded by the European Social Fund and the Education and Skills Funding Agency.
Funding supports organisations in Coventry & Warwickshire and Leeds City Region to help unemployed people move towards employment, training or education.