Carers’ Resource has launched an ID card that is available to unpaid carers throughout the region we work in: Bradford District, Craven District, and Harrogate and Ripon.
- Use the ID card to prove that you are a carer registered with Carer’s Resource
- It is free for Carers and easy to apply for
- The photo ID card is visible evidence that you are a Carer and includes a contact phone number for anyone to validate authenticity
- Use the card to show your employer, college or local supermarket that you have caring responsibilities
- The ID card is a handy size, fits in a purse or wallet
If you wish to have a Carer ID card please answer the questions below. Alternatively you can call us on ☎ 01274 449660.