Carers’ Resource has launched an ID card that is available to unpaid carers throughout the region we work in: Bradford District, Craven District, and Harrogate and Ripon.
You must be registered with Carers’ Resource in order to receive a Carer ID card.
- Use the ID card to prove that you are a carer registered with Carers’ Resource
- It is free for Carers and easy to apply for
- The photo ID card is visible evidence that you are a Carer and includes a contact phone number for anyone to validate authenticity
- Use the card to show your employer, college or local supermarket that you have caring responsibilities
- The ID card is a handy size, and fits in a purse or wallet
If you wish to have a Carer ID card, please answer the questions below and upload a photo of yourself. Alternatively, you can call us on ☎ 01274 449660.
If you are not already registered with our service, or we haven’t been in contact with you for a long time, we will arrange an appointment for a Wellbeing Review to assess if there is anything we can help you with, prior to issuing the card.