Steph was born and has spent most of her working life in Yorkshire. She trained as a nurse in Calderdale and has worked within the NHS for the last 30 years. She is currently the Deputy Director of Nursing and Quality for Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust. She has held a number of senior leadership posts within nursing across provider and commissioning organisations including at executive level. She is passionate about ensuring high quality care for patients and also for carers and has had previous close working relationships with the Carers Resource. Steph is married with two teenage children and enjoys spending time with her family and travelling when she gets the chance.
Latest News Show +
Latest News Hide -
- Free break for carers posted: Wed 11 September
- Choices Issue 108 – September 2019 out now! posted: Sat 24 August
- Young carers stranded by floods! posted: Wed 31 July
- Bradford District carers’ experience survey posted: Thu 6 June
- Choices Issue 107 – June 2019 out now! posted: Thu 23 May
Browse all our news posts.
Current Vacancies Show +
Current Vacancies Hide -
- Care@ Personal Assistants-Weekend Work closing date: Fri 1 November
- Home from Hospital Coordinator – Hambleton/Richmondshire closing date: Wed 23 October