Location: Various – depends on volunteers interests.
Purpose of Role: To support our fantastic fundraising team to deliver a range of campaigns and events to help raise the profile of Carers’ Resource and generate funds to support unpaid carers.
a good communicator
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be reliable
and supervised by a named Carers’
Resource staff member
Induction to Carers’ Resource
- Guidance and ongoing support
- Official Induction to Carers’ Resource
Time Commitment: As much or as little as you are able to give. We ask volunteers to choose one of two events or campaign they are interested in supporting in an area that suits them.
Tasks you may support with:
- Attend an event, fair, festival in the Bradford/ Harrogate/ Skipton with a member of the Fundraising Team. Eg Saltaire Festival, Skipton Waterways Festival.
- Help distribute, collect fundraising resources to local businesses and community groups.
- Attend a community event in your local area to raise the profile of Carers Resource and collect funds.
- Act as an ambassadors, spreading the word about the work of Carers’ Resource.
- Encouraging and supporting local businesses and community groups to do fundraising work for us.
Expenses: Agreed expenses will be reimbursed
Benefits of volunteering:
- Increased knowledge of issues experienced by carers
- Enhance career prospects
- Gain skills and experience
- Work as part of a team
- Further volunteer opportunities with Carers’ Resource
- Developing Friendships
Contact: Sally Horner; Volunteer Coordinator: 07761 510603 for further information
Want more information? Enquire about the Community Fundraising Volunteer opportunity by completing this form.