Worth Connecting Development Worker
Based in Shipley, plus home working
14th November 2022
Part time. Fixed term to 31 March 2023 (possibility of extension)
Up to 20 hours offered (£25,466 FTE)
The successful candidate will be
- experienced in working with older people and with teaching digital skills
- able to demonstrate the ability to write guides on, talk people through remotely and run group sessions on acquiring digital skills
- able to promote the project and recruit project beneficiaries
- experienced in working with and motivating volunteers
- In possession of excellent record-keeping skills.
For an informal discussion, contact Amy Stoddart on 01274 449660
Salary scale quoted for 37 hours per week. New appointments are normally made to the bottom of scale.
Closing date for applications is noon on 14/11/22 with interviews on 23/11/22.
Carers’ Resource is an equal opportunities employer. Reg. charity no.1049278
Before applying for this job, please download the role guide below, and read it carefully. Please tell us in your application how you meet the person specification.